We have a number of experienced instructors on staff ready to guide and teach the most timid beginner to the advanced rider. Whether your goal is learning the basics of horsemanship or preparing for national competitions, we can help you achieve your goals.
Our facility has both indoor and outdoor riding areas. We have a number of lesson horses to choose from to build confidence from the most timid young up to horses that will challenge and thrill skilled equestrians.
Friends and family are welcome to watch their child during the lesson. While watching, you can learn a lot about the sport as well.
- $40 - One hour group lesson
- $150 - Package of 5 group lessons
- $40 - Half hour private lesson
- $150 - Package of 5 half hour private lessons
- $60 - One hour private lesson
- $250 - Package of 5 one hour private lessons
- $70 - 2 hour trail ride lesson
- $300 - Package of 5 2 hour trail ride lessons
- 1/2 hour lessons are restricted to ages 8 and under.
* Lesson fees apply to riders of all ages and skill levels.
* All lesson and service fees must be paid prior to the start of the lesson.
- Group lessons are 1 hour in length unless otherwise stated.
- Payment is due at the time of the lesson.
- No call no show results in charge of lesson; payment must be made before another lesson can be taken.
- Cancellation must be made with 24 hour notice to the instructor, otherwise there will be a charge. Exceptions only due to illness.
- The instructor will call if lesson is canceled due to weather.
- Holiday cancellations will be made the prior week.
- Two occurrences of no call, no show will result in forfeit of lesson spot.
- Coupons are good for four months from the date of issue.
- There is a $25 service fee for returned checks.